It is an honor to have you joining 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict. As you know, our goals are strengthening a community of organizations committed to the Jewish values and practices of constructive conflict (mahloket l’shem shamayim) and together ensuring that they continue to play a central role in Jewish culture and identity. We see you as significant shareholders in this initiative, and without you, none of this can happen. We, therefore, would like to share with you this media kit to help promote larger public awareness.
Spread the Word
- Please sign your organization up here
- Add #9Adar to all your Facebook posts and Tweets about constructive conflict
- Email copies of your newsletters/videos/event details to 9Adar@pardes.org.il
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Participate in our social media campaign (Coming Soon). In addition to sharing our posts, you can post on your page. Here are some samples:
- Learn to handle conflicts better by reading 10 Tips for Constructive Feedback (http://elmad.pardes.org/2015/08/10-tips-for-constructive-feedback-from-the-rambam/). @9Adar
- In honor of 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict, check out “Disagreements for the Sake of Heaven” (www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL9pok2a41o) @9Adar
- In honor of 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict, check out “Making Conflicts Constructive” (www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdsOphJ6CLY) @9Adar
- 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict is February 25-March 5, 2020. Our 9Adar programming includes…. @9Adar
- We want our conflicts to be more constructive and are joining 9Adar: Jewish Week of Constructive Conflict. Join us at/by…. @9Adar
Logos and Images